DIMENSION 328 mm (W) x 457 mm (H) x 400 mm (D).
The CPS 100 enclosure is ideal for protecting single instrument installations.
The box is made of fiberglass reinforced polyester (GRP) with a thickness of 5 mm, the material used, wich is self-extinguishing and UV resistant, is also particularly suitable for aggressive and corrosive environments.
The gray colour (RAL 7035) is obtained by the pigmentation of the polyester resin and not need maintenance.
This instrument enclosures is a part of a range designed to extend the life of expensive equipment from accidental damage and in all climate conditions.
The instrument enclosures is constituted by the union of a fixed lower half-shell with a mobile upper half-shell and:
- Hinges and latches to ensure a tight fitting lid and help prevent the ingress of dirt and moisture.
- Stainless steel device ensure the opening in a safe manner.
- Neoprene gasket mounted on the bottom ensures a perfect tightness and impermeability to liquids and dust.
- The instrument enclosures is designed to extend instrumentation life.
- Enclosure Heating offers a variety of solutions for plant temperature problems.
- Operating temperature -50∞:+80∞.
- Weatherproof to IP66.